Our plaintiff’s practice is a perfect complement to defending business and corporations. As we often say to our defense clients, “being a plaintiff’s lawyer makes us better defense counsel.” Because we regularly practice on both sides of the docket, we understand the unique needs, objectives, and goals of both defendants and plaintiffs.
Given our knowledge, experience and reputation, those we sue know that they are up against formidable opponents. That is why we have been able to achieve results for our clients in a wide variety of areas…results that translate into dollars.
Our experience and track record speaks for itself:
- Hicks Thomas Wins Over $176 Million for Offshore Drilling Contractor in International Arbitration - Read more here.
- Hicks Thomas wins $36 million for Client in Contract Row with BP - Read more here.
- Texas Lawyer Highlights Hicks Thomas Securities Fraud win Worth over $100 million - Read more here.
- Hicks Thomas Settles Hilton Pool Electrocution Lawsuit - Read more here.
Our insight enhances the effectiveness of our legal representation and is the catalyst for our creative approach to settling, negotiating, arbitrating, and litigating any type of legal matter. We strongly believe that our proven record of success is mostly due to our versatility and flexibility as well as to our ability to understand and anticipate how the opposition will think and act. We use this knowledge to create effective, customized, and value-based case strategies.
Focused on Client Success Since 1997
At Hicks Thomas LLP, we understand our clients and the unique challenges they face. Nothing gives us greater pride than taking on our clients' issues, aligning our position with theirs, and working to the fullest extent to secure the best possible outcomes. Our legal team knows that when you succeed in court, so do we, which helps motivate us to win big consistently.
Contact Hicks Thomas LLP to work with an elite legal team that is wholly devoted to protecting your rights and best interests.
- Appellate Practice [ Learn More ]
- Business Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Commercial Arbitration [ Learn More ]
- Environmental Litigation [ Learn More ]
- International Arbitration [ Learn More ]
- Labor and Employment Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Construction Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Offshore Energy Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Oil & Gas Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Securities Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Toxic Torts [ Learn More ]
- Trade Secrets [ Learn More ]
- Transportation Litigation [ Learn More ]