Chris has 20 years of experience representing businesses and individuals in commercial litigation and arbitration, appeals, and patent infringement suits. His clients have included Fortune 500 companies in the software and technology industry.
Chris has successfully represented clients at all levels of the Texas judiciary and in numerous federal courts, drafting and arguing briefs and motions, developing successful litigation strategies, and managing cases. Chris approaches legal disputes from a strategic perspective, focusing on maximizing positive outcomes for his clients in the most cost-effective and efficient way possible.
- University of Texas School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- Graduate with High Honors
- University of Texas, Austin
- Major in philosophy
- Graduate with Honors
- Graduate with Special Honors in Philosophy
- State Bar of Texas
- All Texas federal district courts
- 2d, 5th, and 7th Circuits
- Represented an engineering firm in a mass action floodwater suit arising out of Hurricane Harvey.
- Represented the defendant in a patent infringement suit involving safety equipment used in Formula 1 racing.
- Represented a software company as the plaintiff in a civil RICO suit involving software piracy.