Employment Litigation Lawyers in Texas
National Employment Litigation Attorneys
Hicks Thomas defends and tries employment lawsuits, counsels clients on workplace laws and regulations, and represents clients before federal, state, and local labor and employment agencies, such as the NLRB, the EEOC, and OSHA.
Navigating the pitfalls of labor and employment law can be challenging for even the most experienced employers, let alone individual business owners, entrepreneurs, and new government contractors. Our Texas employment attorneys have decades of combined experience which enables our firm to provide an array of services in the area of employment law litigation, counseling, and advice.
Hicks Thomas’ labor and employment law expertise includes matters involving:
- Theft of trade secrets and unfair competition
- Discrimination, harassment, and retaliation
- Collective action wage and hour defense
- Wage and hour disputes
- Hiring, performance, and termination issues
- Texas Workforce Commission unemployment claims and appeals
- Administrative proceedings before the EEOC, NLRB, and OSHA
- Employment and executive compensation agreements
- Policies, procedures, and handbooks
- Labor and union arbitrations
- Leave of absence, Family and Medical Leave Act, and disability accommodations
Hicks Thomas litigates in federal and state courts around the nation, and prosecutes and defends administrative proceedings before both federal and state agencies. Because objectives and efficient resolutions are different for every client, our employment litigation lawyers emphasize client collaboration and formulation of legal strategies tailored to each client’s specific industries and needs.