Hicks Thomas LLP is pleased to announce that 13 firm attorneys – including all 12 partners – have been named to the 2023 list of Best Lawyers in America, one of the most respected peer-review attorney guides in the country. The 2023 edition marks the largest field of Hicks Thomas partners to be recognized and comes as the firm celebrates its 25th anniversary.
“When we founded this firm in 1997, it was always about doing what is best for our clients. It was that way on day one and continues to be that way today,” said Hicks Thomas Partner John B. Thomas. “To have 100 percent of our partners honored in this way is really something special and confirmation that we have been and continue to be on the right path.”
Firm partners named to Best Lawyers in America include:
- John B. Thomas – Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Robin Harrison – Commercial Litigation, Oil and Gas Law
- Paul Mitchell – Commercial Litigation
- Courtney Ervin – Energy Law
- Jay Old – Commercial Litigation
- Allen Rustay – Commercial Litigation
- J. Stephen Barrick – Appellate Practice
- John Deis – Construction Litigation
- Stephen Loftin – Commercial Litigation
- Stewart Hoffer – Labor Law Management, Labor and Employment Litigation
- Eric Grant – Energy Law
- Gregg Laswell – Oil and Gas Law
Best Lawyers has also named Hicks Thomas attorney Colin Watterson to its “Ones to Watch” list, which recognizes professional excellence in attorneys rising in their careers. Mr. Watterson was honored for Commercial Litigation.
The Best Lawyers in America is based on confidential client and peer evaluations, as well as extensive editorial research. To read more about Hicks Thomas’ Best Lawyers visit: https://www.bestlawyers.com/firms/hicks-thomas-llp/62934/US.
View on PR Newswire: HERE