Colin Watterson represents businesses and individuals in all types of commercial and complex disputes. Colin strives to achieve the best results for his clients by thinking strategically and activing efficiently. He approaches all stages of litigation with care, precision, and pragmatism.
Before joining Hicks Thomas, Colin worked at a Houston litigation boutique where he represented plaintiffs and defendants in all types of commercial disputes. Before entering private practice, Colin worked for the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit as a law clerk for Judge John Rogers.
- The University of Texas School of Law (J.D., highest honors, 2013)
- Emory University (B.A., 2008)
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- United States Courts of Appeals for the Fifth, Sixth, and Federal Circuits
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association