Joshua Bauer represents businesses and individuals in a variety of commercial litigation matters. He works with clients to craft creative solutions to their business problems and has broad experience advising companies in a variety of industries, including real estate, insurance, healthcare, and financial institutions. This prior representation includes claims for breach of contract, general negligence, trademark infringement, conversion, theft of trade secrets, franchise disputes, regulatory compliance, and breach of fiduciary duty.
Before joining his first firm, Mr. Bauer worked in the busiest federal trial court in the United States, proudly serving as a law clerk to U.S. District Judge Alia Moses in Del Rio, Texas.
- American University (B.A., 2009)
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern, Northern, Western, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Anti-Defamation League (Member of the 2017-18 Glass Leadership Institute)