Specializing in complex commercial and business litigation, construction and real estate disputes, bankruptcy proceedings, and employment and probate matters.
Abbie attended Texas Tech University, where she received her B.A. with Honors Studies and graduated in December 2006. She then attended the University of Houston Law Center, where she earned her J.D. in 2010, and served as a Casenotes and Comments Editor on the Houston Journal of International Law. Abbie was also recognized for her proficient legal writing as a recipient of the Dean’s Lex Award for Excellence in Legal Writing.
Abbie was selected as a “Rising Star” in the 2016 and 2017 edition of the Texas Super Lawyers. The “Rising Star” award is based on a system that determines the top 2.5 percent of Texas lawyers under 40 years old.
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Court: Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Texas Bar Association: Construction Law, Bankruptcy Law, Labor and Employment Law, Litigation, and Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Sections
- Houston Bar Association: Construction Law Section and Bankruptcy Law Section
- American Bar Association: Construction Law Section
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Moller-Foltz American Inns of Court
- Houston Young Bankruptcy Lawyers Association
- Appellate Practice [ Learn More ]
- Business Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Commercial Arbitration [ Learn More ]
- Environmental Litigation [ Learn More ]
- International Arbitration [ Learn More ]
- Labor and Employment Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Construction Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Offshore Energy Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Oil & Gas Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Securities Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Toxic Torts [ Learn More ]
- Trade Secrets [ Learn More ]
- Transportation Litigation [ Learn More ]