Oil and gas are precious commodities, each supplying the energy sector with avenues of lucrative opportunity and success. From greenhouse gas emissions and oil spills to income-generating capacity and mineral contract agreements, your oil and gas company's concerns may become the subject of a complex investigation or dispute.
Our Lawyers Can Help Protect Your Energy Company
If your oil and gas company is the target of a lawsuit, you will need the assistance of trial attorneys who are equipped and ready to protect your interests. At Hicks Thomas LLP, we are in the business of constantly evolving our skills to better handle complicated litigation matters. No matter what challenges your case presents, our Texas oil and gas litigation lawyers have the diverse skillset to find a solution that minimizes your risk, maximizes your return, and protects your bottom line.
We have rigorously defended our clients in disputes pertaining to:
- Product defect claims
- Commercial torts
- Construction defects
- Toxic torts and environmental law issues
- Hurricane damage liability claims
- Employment and labor disputes
- Pipeline, drilling, and oil rig litigation
- Contract agreement litigation
- Breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty claims
- Disputes over force majeure claims
We have resolved these types of cases in a variety of forums, including litigation in state and federal trial and appellate courts as well as through domestic and international arbitration processes. We have represented product suppliers, drilling contractors, vessel owners, service companies, and operators.
Offices in California and Texas with a Global Reach
Our experience includes having handled hundreds of high-stakes disputes, often involving international issues and multiple parties. Our clients turn to us for advice regarding some of the most difficult legal issues involving toxic torts.
Our Houston oil and gas litigation attorneys work closely with every client, ensuring that we have a strong understanding of our clients' unique needs, industry requirements, and business objectives. We devise strategies to help manage risk and facilitate efficient, satisfactory case results.
We know the industry and have built a team of solid litigators since our founding in 1997. We know we are the right firm to represent your company. Contact Hicks Thomas LLP today to speak with an oil and gas litigation lawyer in Houston.
- Appellate Practice [ Learn More ]
- Business Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Commercial Arbitration [ Learn More ]
- Environmental Litigation [ Learn More ]
- International Arbitration [ Learn More ]
- Labor and Employment Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Construction Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Offshore Energy Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Oil & Gas Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Securities Litigation [ Learn More ]
- Toxic Torts [ Learn More ]
- Trade Secrets [ Learn More ]
- Transportation Litigation [ Learn More ]