- Greg successfully first chaired a trial in state court for a plaintiff,
a manufacturer of industrial products, and obtained a verdict and final
judgment on the client's claims for breach of express warranty, violations
of the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act and breach of contract.
- Greg successfully represented a large energy company against plaintiff's
claims for wrongful termination. The plaintiff's claims were dismissed
and no damages were awarded.
- Greg successfully defended a large energy company against a plaintiff's
claims for age discrimination. In this two-day arbitration, the arbitrator
determined that there was no discrimination and awarded the plaintiff
- Greg successfully first chaired a commercial arbitration for the defendant,
a midstream energy company, against the opposing side’s claim for
breach of contract.
- Represented a large provider of architectural restoration services at
a temporary injunction hearing enforcing a noncompetition agreement against
a client's former employee who quit working with the client and obtained
employment with an upstart competitor who had begun taking the client's
- Obtained a complete dismissal of a securities and investment fraud case
brought against the client in state district court in Harris County, Texas.
- Won a dismissal of claims against an out-of-state client who had been
sued for breach of contract in federal district court in Austin, Texas.
- Represented defendants at a week-long trial in state court. In this case,
Greg defended an engineering company and its officers against claims of
breach of contract, shareholder oppression, breaches of fiduciary duties
and civil conspiracy.
- Represented plaintiff, a large geoscience company, in a lawsuit in which
the plaintiff raised claims for breach of contract and theft of trade
secrets and confidential information. Lawsuit settled on terms favorable
- Represented plaintiff, a building supply company, in a lawsuit in which
the plaintiff prevailed at trial on claims of breach of contract and suit
on sworn account. Greg subsequently served as an appellate counsel in
this case, and the court of appeals unanimously affirmed the trial court's judgment.
- Second-chair lawyer for a two-week jury trial in Harris County District
Court. In this case, the client obtained a unanimous jury verdict on its
fraud claim and was awarded a considerable judgment in damages against
one of the largest corporations in the world.
- Defense counsel for large domestic corporation providing transportation
services. Obtained summary judgment on plaintiff's claims for breach
of contract, tortious interference with contractual relations, business
disparagement and conspiracy.
- Defense counsel for real estate development company who obtained summary
judgment on plaintiff's claims for breach of contract, lien foreclosure,
conspiracy and conversion.
- Successfully obtained and defended multiple applications for temporary
restraining orders and injunctions in non-compete and trade secret cases.
- Greg has represented clients in state court, federal court and in arbitrations
on a variety of labor and employment matters, including discrimination,
wrongful termination, restrictive covenants, sexual harassment, retaliation,
trade secrets, and Fair Labor Standards Act cases.
- Greg has represented companies in worker’s compensation matters,
OSHA investigations, and personal injury lawsuits brought by employees
injured on the job
- Greg has drafted, assessed and negotiated employment contracts, non-competition
and post-employment restrictive covenant agreements, confidentiality and
non-disclosure agreements, shareholder and partner agreements, purchase
and sale agreements, and settlement agreements.
- Greg has prepared and revised employee policies for large companies,
and assisted in drafting and revising employee handbooks.
- Greg has drafted and negotiated agreements for contractors, subcontractors